Your Lying Eyes

Dedicated to uncovering the truth that stands naked before your lying eyes.

E-mail Me

Twitter: yourlyingeyes

12 December 2013

A Moment in History

It will be impossible to find these photos in the future, so I just want to save the link. But what a great set of photos of Obama under the coquettish spell of the Danish Prime Minister, and Michele not one bit amused. Of course the photographer afterwards denies the story his pictures tell, but I'll believe my lying eyes, of course.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521146/Nelson-Mandela-memorial-service-World-leaders-gather-South-Africa-remember-president.html

3 Comments:

Blogger BroddyAdams said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.
human skulls for sale

July 26, 2018 11:50 PM  
Blogger pakistani matrimonial rishta said...


Thanks for sharing a really very nice article i like your blog too much
custom mylar bags
E-Commerce Diversify
Roofing company

November 30, 2020 5:57 AM  
Blogger Teknik Informatika said...

a photo can tell the truth can also cover the truth. Don't believe too much, everything has to be found out

August 30, 2022 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home